- Chapter 1 - Overview of your Known site
- Chapter 2 - Edit your profile and settings
- Chapter 3 - Customize your site configurations
- Chapter 4 - Connect your social accounts
- Chapter 5 - Publish and edit content
- Chapter 6 - Embed content
- Chapter 7 - Search & filter content
- Chapter 8 - Use feeds & RSS
- Chapter 9 - Organize with hashtags
- Chapter 10 - Other resources
You can embed content from other services into posts. Use embeddable content to include videos, songs, and more in your writing.
To embed content, select the Post content type. Switch to the “code view” of the editing screen. Next, go to the site with the content you want to embed, and copy the embed code. Known supports embeddable content from sites like YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, AudioBoom, and Storify.
Once you’ve copied the embed code, paste it into your post at the spot where you want the item to appear. When you’re done, you can switch back to the visual editor view of your post to see your video, audio, or other content.
This how-to guide was last updated on August 7, 2015.