- Chapter 1 - Overview of your Known site
- Chapter 2 - Edit your profile and settings
- Chapter 3 - Customize your site configurations
- Chapter 4 - Connect your social accounts
- Chapter 5 - Publish and edit content
- Chapter 6 - Embed content
- Chapter 7 - Search & filter content
- Chapter 8 - Use feeds & RSS
- Chapter 9 - Organize with hashtags
- Chapter 10 - Other resources
To get the most out of Known, check out these additional resources:
Technical support for premium Known customers is coming soon. You’ll be able to get help with your questions and have direct access to the Known support team.
Known User Community
Get the latest posts, conversations, and updates on Known's own stream.
If you’re looking for developer documentation or information on hosting Known on your own server, check out the docs.
Developer Mailing List
Join the developer mailing list and exchange updates with people in the open source community who are building their own plugins and customizations for Known.
Check out Known’s project files on Github to see what other developers in the Known community are working on, what issues and enhancements have been suggested, and to find more information on user research and testing.
This how-to guide was last updated on August 7, 2015.