- Chapter 1 - Overview of your Known site
- Chapter 2 - Edit your profile and settings
- Chapter 3 - Customize your site configurations
- Chapter 4 - Connect your social accounts
- Chapter 5 - Publish and edit content
- Chapter 6 - Embed content
- Chapter 7 - Search & filter content
- Chapter 8 - Use feeds & RSS
- Chapter 9 - Organize with hashtags
- Chapter 10 - Other resources
Search & Filter Content
With Known, you can search through any of your past content. Performing a general search will go through the titles and text of everything that you’ve published.
If you’d like to refine your content by just one type, select that type from the the “Filter Content” dropdown. Choosing an option like “Photos” shows you all posts that are photos. The “All Content” option reverts back to a stream with all published content. If you have made adjustments so that not all content is visible on your home stream, the “Default Content” option takes you back to this view.
This how-to guide was last updated on August 7, 2015.